Monday, July 27, 2009

Learn About Mineral Water Healthy Systems

If you are like me and want to start living a healthier life, then you want to learn about how natural mineral water h20 can be the foundation for your new healthier life.
We bathe and drink it everyday and our health depends on water. Until recently, I assumed that it was good drinkable water. Then I started to read report after report saying that our water was not as good as everyone thought it was. The reports even had people from government agencies stating that the systems are outdated, old, and do not operate the way we have been told.

I found that there are many different kinds of systems on the market and each is claiming to offer the highest quality water that you need for a healthy lifestyle. It is a mess and can be overwhelming at first, but buyers beware. You need to do your own due diligence in your research for a natural mineral water h20 system.

I will tell you that when I was in your shoes and looking for the right system that I did a lot of reading to better understand what I was eventually going to be buying. I began with a budget that I felt was good for my family.

I quickly learned that there were some expensive systems on the market. There are upfront costs and replacement item costs that can quickly add up to a large amount. I was able to find a cost of use chart that showed me how much the system was per gallon.
I was amazed at how cheap it was for one of these systems. The most expensive was only 25 cents per gallon. That sounds cheap, but when I saw the lowest one was 9.6 cents per gallon that caught my eye.

Once I started looking closer at what the systems actually removed from the water in my house, I learned that not very many systems can remove most of the contaminants that are in our drinking water supply.

I found out that the cheapest cost of use system actually removed more of the Cysts, THMs, VOCs, Lindane, Alachlor, Benezene, TCE, and MTBE. These are what are considered the important contaminants that science has been finding in our water

No comments:

Post a Comment